Monday, October 27, 2008

Sheesh...Mer...Sheeshmer? Hersheys?

My old roommate (wanted to say ex-roommate, but that would imply a falling out. There has been no such occurrence.) tagged me to fill one of these out. Might as well, right?

8 Favorite TV Shows:
The Office- I wrote a blog about it already. Read down below why I love it.
Alias- Butt kicking action, hot men with great tattoos, and Marshall the tech guy. Watch it. You know you want to.
Lost- Pretend that Lost doesn't rock for about five seconds.....done. Not realistic. A show full of great character development and slightly out of this world story lines. Let's remember and acknowledge that J.J. Abrams is basically awesome.
Chuck- So much love in my heart for this show. An extremely dorky but good looking guy and some hot chick that happens to be a CIA agent fall for each other...what more could you want? And I would like to be the mother of Zachary Levi's (the actor playing Chuck, the title character)children. I would do it for free too.
The O.C.- My guiltiest pleasure. When I feel sad or a little out of sorts, I plop down on the couch to watch Seth, Summer, and Ryan. But not Marissa. She's obnoxious and whiny. I am still very glad she died almost 2 years after the show ended.
Pushing Daisies- NED! He is the major draw for me. He makes pies and has that adorable little part! What a great guy. You know, minus the whole touching people that he loves and killing them...no good.
Friday Night Lights- I have NEVER been so stressed out in the pilot of a television show IN MY LIFE. I'm guessing it has to do with the fact it is all about football.
Smallville- Don't ask my why or how, but anything about a superhero just makes me want to watch. It's automatic.

8 Favorite Restaurants
Happy Sumo- A little piece of sushi heaven. I could eat sushi all day long on every day of the week. Mmmm!
J-Dawgs- Okay, so not technically a restaurant, but still. Provides the only hot dogs I actually like.
PF Changs- Chinese...Once I tasted that Great Wall of Chocolate desert they had, I was done for.
Pizza Hut- Pizza always seems to hit the spot for me. Pizza makes me feel like a little kid again.
Cafe Rio- Two words: Pork Burrito. Delightful.
California Pizza Kitchen- Reminds me of being with the roomies. I seem to celebrate most major occasions here. Even though it was the first meal I ate after BYU lost to Utah in 2005, I still have a special place for it in my heart.
Zupas- BUPAS! Fresh salads (Nuts About Berries= personal favorite) and a chocolate dipped strawberry (so Troy Bolton of them). That's all I need to make me happy.
Arby's- Roast Beef sandwich to go...that's all a girl needs in life. For REALS.

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Watched High School Musical 3 illegally...heh!
2. Went to Sacrament meeting
3. Hung out with Garrett and Kimbre in a marriage prep class that isn't even in my ward
4. Made corkscrew pasta macaroni and cheese
5. Wrote a very creative story about Brian the Fat but Happy Rabbit
6. Sort of watched Tim Burton's The Corpse Bride on t.v.
7. Thought about taking a nap
8. Read a little for Chemistry

8 Things to look forward to
1. Thanksgiving
2. Harry Potter
3. The Office
4. Twilight Movie
5. A Great Night of Sleep
6. Christmas
7. The end of the semester
8. Playing in Idaho Falls

8 Things I love about Fall
1. Leaves
2. My mom making spider web sugar cookies and sending them to me
3. Football season!
4. I can wear a sweater
5. I can wear a jacket!
7. It always seems to smell amazing outside
8. It's going to SNOW! Snow makes my world a very joyful place

8 Things on my Wish list
1. Kayak
2. Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman complete DVD set (all 6 seasons and both movies)
3. A new iPod...Harrison is dying
4. Edward Cullen
5. Enough money to get involved with Doctors Without Borders
6. To get into Medical School
7. To see my sister Kate sometime soon
8. To go home and SLEEP!

No comments: