Wednesday, March 11, 2009

All You Need is LOVE...in the "Libary"

Yes. "Libary" is the word. It's how my little nephew used to say "library" when he was little. I am in the Harold B. Lee library right now, in the Accounting computer lab. And even though I have been coming here for months now, I have only just come to realize that it is CREEPY down here. No windows, weird accounting kids, and every other screen has some kind of online role-playing game like War Craft or something. I can't believe it took me almost three months to realize the strangeness of this place...oh well.

So the other day, I was facebook stalking one of my friends and I saw a continuing conversation between her and another of my good friends about grad school and summer plans. This link was in the post. And I must say that it just made me smile from ear to ear. I would like to comment briefly on the AWESOMENESS of this article and what it means.


If someone can get a Master of Arts in The Beatles, why not expand it? I would DEFINITELY try to get a Masters in Muse or maybe a Masters in Pride and Prejudice (which you can kind of do...meh) or a Masters in Comic Books/Star Wars. OR (personal favorite) a Masters in College Football! Shoot. I would do that. To know everything there is to know about every team ever and every player...I'd totally take that on. Maybe I'll submit something to BYU and show them this article so they might listen to me. Cecil and I could work something out for sure. Plus, I'd have to convince the Church Board of Education too. But they're all nice old men. I'm sure they'll listen to me.




(Side note: last night I hit my head really hard on the corner of my roommate's drawers. I knew head wounds bled a lot, but not THAT MUCH. It wasn't even that big of a cut! Good night, it was bleeding for forever. But I forgive my roommate for basically throwing me against the drawers. It was actually really hilarious.)

No comments: